Kemsley Design is a one-person consultancy and independent analyst firm providing services for the strategy, architecture and design of business technologies, including business process management (BPM), service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise content management (ECM), business rules management (BRM), business intelligence and enterprise social software. Services include:
|As a consultantfor end-customer organizations:
||As an industry analystfor BPM vendors:
These services are based on my 25-year history in software design and systems/solution architecture in several technology areas, combined with my understanding of business environments and how technology can impact them. For more information, you can view my complete professional bio on LinkedIn, read about my opinions and work at my blog, and follow me on Twitter @skemsley.
Notes on Disclosure and Client Separation
I maintain the following ethical standards for separation between client engagements:
- I disclose the names of my vendor clients before engaging with an end-user client, and exclude myself from decision-making in vendor evaluations if any of my vendor clients are involved.
- Vendor clients are not guaranteed any level of coverage on my blog, since that is not a “pay for play” platform, nor are they guaranteed immunity from my public criticism based on publicly-available information.
- I do not accept compensation for sales or referrals from any vendor.
- White papers and presentations created for vendor client engagements will not typically include references to the vendor or their products, except for acknowledgement of sponsorship.
- I strictly honor non-disclosures, and do not use information gathered under non-disclosure from one client to provide input to any other engagement.